Lincolnshire Libraries offer a variety of online resources to support your studies and if you would like to visit a local public library, Grantham Library is conveniently situated upstairs opposite Morrisons in the Isaac Newton Shopping Centre.
You can access the online resources while you are resident at Harlaxton College, without having to visit a public library.
Registering with Lincolnshire Libraries
1. To register online visit this page https://lincolnshire.spydus.co.uk/cgi-bin/spydus.exe/MSGTRN/OPAC/JOIN
2. Read and accept the Library Terms and Conditions.
3. Complete the form on the next page. You are only required to give the information indicated by the red stars. Your nearest library will be Grantham (select in drop down list). Use Harlaxton College as your residential address (see top right of screen). Do not use your home address in U.S.
4. Before clicking Submit button at bottom, make a note of your chosen PIN. This is important.
5. The next screen will give you your Library borrower number. Make a note of this too.
You can now access the online resources provided by Lincolnshire Libraries.
- Online resource list
- Oxford Dictionary of National Biography http://www.oxforddnb.com/. Type your Library Borrower number in the Library Card Login box.
- Times Digital Archive 1785-2008 http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/linshlib (Note 2 concurrent users only. Please log out after use.)
- UK News Stand http://search.proquest.com/barcode?accountid=16463&groupid=92372