- Welcome to Harlaxton College Library – information which will help you use the Library and Success Lab, both open 24/7, as effectively and usefully as possible during you stay at Harlaxton.
- Library and Archives Collection Policies
- What’s new in the Library – latest additions to Library stock
https://www.evansville.edu/writingcenter/studentResources.cfm for handouts on areas of general concern
https://www.evansville.edu/writingcenter/onlineResources.cfm for writing resources
- Harlaxton College Library Catalogue – online access
- Catalogue search help sheet
- Finding books and resources in the Library
- Electronic journals via University of Evansville Libraries – access to e-resources available to all Harlaxton College registered Students and Faculty
- Quicklinks to Partner College Libraries
- Harlaxton College Library diigo weblinks – a collection of websites selected by the College Librarian
- Harlaxton College Library documents on Issuu
- Oxford Dictionary of National Biography – An illustrated collection of more than 57,000 specially written biographies of the men and women from around the world who shaped all aspects of Britain’s past. Available through Lincolnshire Libraries.
- The Times Digital Archive – an online, full-text facsimile of The Times newspaper, one of the most highly regarded resources for 19th and 20th Century history detailing every issue from 1785-2006. Available through Lincolnshire Libraries.
- Lincolnshire Libraries Online Resources – registering to become a member of the local library service is simply done via an online form, you don’t even need to visit a public library. For information about registering visit the Lincolnshire Libraries page
- The British Newspaper Archive – historical newspapers digitised from the British library collection. Username and password from the Library.http://www.britishnewspaperarchive.co.uk Login email: email@example.com Password: Gregory
- The John Johnson Collection – This collection provides access to thousands of items selected from the John Johnson Collection of Printed Ephemera, offering unique insights into the changing nature of everyday life in Britain in the eighteenth, nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Categories include Nineteenth-Century Entertainment, the Booktrade, Popular Prints, Crimes, Murders and Executions, and Advertising. Password and Username from the Library.
- https://www2.le.ac.uk/projects/oer/oers/ssds/oers/writing-skills/writingskills.html– Writing Skills guide from Leicester University