Resources in the Library
Harlaxton College Library catalogue online http://lib.harlaxton.ac.uk
See section 520 Astronomy and allied sciences
DVDs: Runaway Universe, Galileo’s Battle for the Heavens (Black DVD section)
- Board of LongitudeThe archives of the Royal Greenwich Observatory, held in Cambridge University Library
- Deutsches Museum: Inter-planetary Walk
- Cycle the Solar System – York Planet Walk
- Walk Through the Solar System on the National Mall | Irregular Times
- Directory listing of /users/john/binoculars/site
- Lincoln Astronomical Society
- Cycle the Solar SystemScale model of the solar system at York
- BBC – BBC Two Programmes – Stargazing LIVE: Series 1
- NOVA Online | Runaway UniverseWebsite to accompany DVD
- NOVA | Galileo’s Battle for the Heavens | PBSWebsite to accompany DVD
- Cambridge Digital Library – University of Cambridge – Isaac NewtonSome of Isaac Newton’s papers are available in digitised former from University of Cambridge
- Space & Astronomy at About.com
- Astronomy in the Yahoo! Directory
- WorldWideScienceWorldWideScience.org is a global science gateway-accelerating scientific discovery and progress through a multilateral partnership to enable federated searching of national and international scientific databases and portals.
- The Astronomy CenterAstronomyCenter.org is a collection of digital resources for college-level introductory astronomy faculty and students. Astronomy Center is brought to you by the American Astronomical Society, the American Association of Physics Teachers, and the NSF-NSDL.
- ComPADRE.org – Resources for Physics and Astronomy Education
- EurekAlert! – Space/Planetary ScienceEurekAlert! is an online, global news service operated by AAAS, the science society. This link takes you to Astronomy news.
- SAO/NASA ADS at SAO: ADS Abstract Service Annotated(1)The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System Abstract Service provides a gateway to the online Astronomy and Physics literature. Access via UE Libraries,
- Intute – AstronomyIntute: Astronomy provides free access to high quality resources on the Internet. Each resource has been evaluated and categorised by subject specialists based at UK universities.
- National Trust | Woolsthorpe ManorHome of Isaac Newton in the Lincolnshire village of Woolsthorpe by Colsterworth