Economics books can be found shelved at 330 (Bay 4 downstairs in Main Library). Online library catalogue is available at: http://lib.harlaxton.ac.uk.
Provided via University of Evansville Libraries http://www.evansville.edu/libraries/findSubDatabases.cfm#a
Accounting, Business, Economics and Finance
- Business Source PremierPFT
- Health Business FullTEXTFT
- Value LineFT
- New York Times Current File 1980+ (text file) FT
- Regional Business NewsPFT
- Wall Street Journal Current File 1984+ (text file) FT
- Wall Street Journal Historical file 1889-1991 (image file)FT
- LexisNexis AcademicFT
- Asian Business & Reference: ProQuestFT
- Asia-Studies Full-Text OnlineFT
- Bibliography of Asian Studies
- Accounting Resources Internet Subject Guide — created by librarians at UE
- Business Management Internet Subject Guide — created by librarians at UE
- Economics Resources Internet Subject Guide — created by librarians at UE
- Finance Resources Internet Subject Guide — created by librarians at UE
Harlaxton Library’s Favorite Links on Economics from Diigo
- About the IMFThe International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 188 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and redu…
- Eurostat Home
- European Economy – European CommissionEuropean Economy contains major reports and communications from the Commission to the Council and the Parliament on the economic situation and economic developments.
- AMECO – The annual macro-economic database – European CommissionAMECO is the annual macro-economic database of the European Commission’s Directorate General for Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN).
- Federal Reserve Economic Data – FRED – St. Louis FedFederal Reserve Economic Data
- U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- British Retail Consortium – HomeThe British Retail Consortium (BRC) is the lead trade association representing the whole range of retailers, from the large multiples and department stores through to independents, selling a wide selection of products through centre of town, out o…
- Home: UK National Statistics Publication Hub
- HM Treasury – GOV.UK
- Bank of England
- Business News & Financial News – The Wall Street Journal – Wsj.comWall Street Journal Europe Edition
- World business, finance, and political news from the Financial Times – FT.com
- The Economist – World News, Politics, Economics, Business & Finance http://www.economist.comThe Economist online http://www.economist.com/ Login available from College Library
- @LSELibrary #economics – Delicious
- Social Science electronic resources: Economic PolicyBritish Library websites for Economists
- Social Science electronic resources: Gateways and Portals
- Biz/ed – Economics | Biz/ed
- AEAweb: American Economic AssociationThe encouragement of economic research, especially the historical and statistical study of the actual conditions of industrial life.
- EEA – Welcome to the European Economic Association Home PageThe EUROPEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION (EEA) is an international scientific body, with membership open to all persons involved or interested in economics.
- International Economic Association (IEA)The IEA is the international federation of national economic associations, formed by a core group of academics, scholars and distinguished economists, from developed and developing countries.